Wednesday, 19 July 2017

NOSTALGIA - J83 Tank Locomotive.

Hi. Thought to do a little experiment and turn one of my color photos into black & white.

The Hornby J83 British Rail engine with Goods Train.
I also wanted to see how my Langley OO figures look.

All of my early viewing of model railways was indeed mostly in black & white captions as per the pages of RAILWAY MODELLER. 


Above is shown the Cover of the May 1972 RAILWAY MODELLER - I distinctly remember having this particular issue showing on the cover a Tank engine ( possibly an M7) -running bunker first with a passenger carriage over a trestle bridge into a tunnel. Fond memories with this magazine - and I hope to soon obtain a copy of the May 1972 Issue.

Well that is about it for to-night.
Until later.
Cheers.
KEV.

No comments:

Post a Comment