Monday, 24 July 2017

Back up HORNBY J83.

Hi. Overnight I have ordered from the UK another Hornby J83 0-6-0T.
My reason behind obtaining a second J83 is that since I only intend to run one engine on my layout initially - then I shall need a spare working chassis should anything go wrong with the first J83.

Last night I ordered some PECO sheep, cows, pigs and coal sacks...Also, from Langley I ordered some seated passengers, a grocers set, ducks and geese, cats and luggage - all from the UK.

Things are progressing well at this stage. I need now to concentrate my efforts on Scratch Building - cottages and such....also will need to make railway buildings. This will take time.

Bye for now.
Cheers.
KEV.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your buildings , Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony,
      Yes- getting near to making a start on the buildings...I think I will start on a small cottage first. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete