Saturday, 10 June 2017

I've MADE UP MY MIND!

Tonight I have settled on concentrating my efforts on primarily just two Projects- my 25mm COLONIAL FICTION figures & a Doctor WHO Collection.


(1). COLONIAL FICTION in 25mm.


Ever since the late 1980s I've liked Wargames Foundry 25mm figures - mainly for the Crimea Period and Indian Mutiny. I've now built up a new collection for my Colonial Fiction- with just a few more figures to paint up.
Basically I see that the games will involve my Royal Navy Sailors pitching battle against the  'Mutineers'.
I'm looking forward to yet again building a Gunboat -'H.M.S. Thistle'....as well as scratch building a lot of other items that will be needed for the fictional skirmish games.

(2). Doctor WHO.


Towards the end of the 1980's I had a good collection of Doctor WHO - which was sold in 1993.
Now, in 2017- I currently am thinking about doing something for Doctor WHO.

                                                                 REMARKS:

At the moment I'm pretty certain that I can go along with my choices of Projects.....certainly there will be the Colonial Fiction skirmish games by the end of the year....Doctor WHO - I'm thinking may turn out to be a 'Collection'  - without any games being played...however things may change in the future.

The only other Project which I have in mind, is a very small scale Star Trek - ship game.
Also- giving some very serious thought to doing Horus Heresy (40K)....future funds permitting.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers. KEV.

2 comments:

  1. It's almost like Warlord Games are righting the episodes. Next week is Romans... :-)
    I look forward to see how these projects take shape Kev.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuart,
      I am still awaiting the delivery of my Doctor WHO figures from the UK...in the mean time I've a few Colonial figures to paint up...also just thinking about a design for my new Gunboat- plenty to keep me occupied. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete