Wednesday, 10 May 2017

LASERBURN- Space Ship for REDEMPTIONISTS in 15mm.

Hi. Have built a REDEMPTIONIST Star Ship in 15mm from MDF, Cardboard and Plastic items.

Basic hull pieces for the Redemptionist Space Ship.

The raw Redemptionist Space Ship.

Apart from MDF and cardboard I have used a miniature plastic frizzbie, a top of a sugar dispenser and some steel washers.

Rear of the Redemptionist Ship.

Painted Redemptionist Ship with a 15mm figure for scale.

Front view of the Redemptionist Ship.

Rear view of the Redemptionist Ship.

A re-painted HASBRO - Star Wars 'Millenium Falcon'.

I purchased the Toy for $12 ( reduced from $30) - with the view to employ the ship for my LASERBURN 15mm Space Marines.

Front view of the space ship that will be used for my Empire Space Marines.

Picture of how the Scratch Built Redemptionist and Toy 'Millenium Falcon' ships size up.

I think that the Star Wars 'Millenium Falcon' will do nicely for my Empire Space Marines.

REMARKS:

To-day I purchased another Star Wars 'Millenium Falcon' -again for $12.

At present awaiting the delivery of my LASERBURN 15mm Figure Order from the UK.
In the mean time I will be attempting to make some Buildings for my Sci-Fi LASERBURN Scenarios.

Cheers.
KEV.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your skill at modelling that spacecraft,Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony,
      Thankyou for the accolade. Will attempt some buildings - have some ideas what to do. I am a bit short of bits and bobs so usable for Sci-Fi modelling - may visit the one dollar shop for the small bits. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete