Friday, 7 April 2017

FOUNDRY 25mm MUTINEERS.

Hi. I have had a good day painting up my Wargames Foundry Mutineers.

Photo of the 30 Mutineers.

Close up of Command Figures.

Mutineers.


Command Mutineers - also showing a Female Character.

Mutineers On the Work Bench.

REMARKS:

Well pleased with the figures. I have enough figures for a Skirmish Game and may in future add to the numbers.
At this stage for my Colonial/Victorian Skirmish I will refer to the figures as 'Mutineers' - later I may refer to them collectively as 'Dorovians'.

Cheers.
KEV.


10 comments:

  1. The project is starting to come together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter,
      Yes- well pleased with progress so far. Tomorrow (Saturday) will begin painting up the Victorian Civilians...very much looking forward to this. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  2. I suspect Jack Tar will have little trouble with htis lot no matter how ferocious they look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross,
      Yes- indeed- the Sailors of HMS Thistle should be able to deal with the Natives...have not yet looked at devising a set of Skirmish Rules- though, I should rely heavily upon those rules of Donald Featherstone. Civilian figures painting tomorrow which will complete my figures for this Project- after which I can begin designing the Gunboat HMS Thistle ....this will all be tremendous fun. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  3. Kev,

    A very impressive and ferocious collection of natives. I'm sure that they will perform well on the tabletop.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      Pleased you like the Mutineers - the Project is progressing steadily with the painting of the Civilians to-day...hoping to move onto the design and building of the Gunboat HMS Thistle by the end of next week. All is good. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  4. Nasty looking bunch Kev.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stuart,
    Yes- as the arch rivals of the British- they will be a good adversary. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful poses and beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - glad you like the figures. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete