Tuesday, 28 March 2017

WARGAMES FOUNDRY - Civilians.

Hi. Received an e-Bay purchase from the UK in the form of 24 Wargames Foundry Civilian figures in 25mm. Very pleased and will base them soon ready for undercoating and painting.

The 24 figures - minimum of flash and very easy to clean up the castings.
There are no duplicate figures- they are all individual.

Victorian Gentlemen - very dapper!

A figure which I shall turn into a Royal Navy Officer for my Gunboat.

These three figures are definitely Farmers.

Most likely I shall use these three figures as Explorers.

COMMENT:

Whilst thinking about the Scenarios that I'd like to do for my Colonial /Victorian Fiction games - I needed Civilian types- I am very pleased with this batch of figures.
Also I do have other Civilian types on the way from Wargames Foundry (UK).

Cheers.
KEV.

4 comments:

  1. Kev,

    A great purchase! I'm sure that you'll get lots of fun and gaming out of them.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,
      Yes very pleased with the 24 Civilians- I hope to include them as much as possible in the Colonial/Victorian Fiction games I have in mind. I have no other projects and can fully dedicate my time to this Colonial Project. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Good catch, they should fit right in. The explorer on the left (viewer left) looks like he'd also make a good village policeman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross,
      The Civilian Figures are excellent - there is a Policeman included in the set of 24 figures...presently awaiting on an order from Wargames Foundry (UK)...once this order arrives I will be putting my time into painting all the figures. Looking forward to developing the Colonial?Victorian Fiction Project. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete