Monday, 20 March 2017

Nearing My COLONIAL FICTION PROJECT.

Hi. The time is near for the arrival of my 25mm figure order from the UK. When the long awaited 25mm order arrives from Wargames Foundry I should be able to get cracking on figure painting and model making.


I am particularly interested in making up a Royal Navy crew set - complete with Captain and Officers for my Gunboat - the fictional HMS Thistle.

I hope to game the crew of HMS Thistle against an enemy which will be drawn from Wargames Foundry Indian Mutineers.

At this stage have gathered some of the basic parts that will be needed to build HMS Thistle.

                                                                 Bye for now.
                                                                   Cheers.
                                                                    KEV.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this project , Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony- Pleased your looking forward to seeing this project. There has been a bit of a delay- waiting for the figures to arrive- the disadvantage of being in New South Wales, AUSTRALIA....postage is so slooow! Cheers. KEV.

      Delete