Sunday, 19 March 2017

Four New HOBBIT Cottages.

Hi. I Have had a good day adding another three HOBBIT Cottages to my collection built from cardboard and some pieces of wood. I do have plans for other cottages and may even attempt to make HOBBIT Burrows too.

My four completed Hobbit Cottages in 15mm.

Close up of the Green Door and Light Blue Hobbit Cottages.

Light blue doored Hobbit Cottage.

Red door Hobbit Cottage.

Yellow door Hobbit Cottage.

Green door Hobbit Cottage.

The 'Tooksburrow' HOBBITS marching past two of their cottages.

REMARKS:

At this stage there are other cottages I would like to model and I am seriously thinking about placing each cottage onto a purpose built piece of landscaped terrain. Also, there is a good possibility that I may attempt to model some Hobbit Burrows as well.

Cheers.
KEV.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alan,
      Pleased you like the Hobbit dwellings. May endeavour to press on with other models and possibly look at modelling some Hobbit burrows. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Compact and bijou. I look forward to seeing some underground dwellings too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have shelved the Hobbit project for the moment - to concentrate on my 25mm Colonial Fiction. Cheers. KEV.

      Delete